Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Bet

Before Ryan and I moved in together, we said that we both wanted to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle.  So when he left, we made a bet...winner is the one who loses the larger percentage of their body weight.  It helped that the first week he was gone I got strep throat and lost 7 pounds because I didn't want to eat anything more than my Mom's soup.  He's been eating rice, chicken, and vegetables for the past three weeks.  We'll see who wins.

Granted, I have no idea what either of us wins, should we win the bet.

When Ryan decided that he's going to stay offshore for two months rather than one, he sent me a little something...


That's right, he was all at once a sweetheart and made me laugh, yet left with this inexplicable desire to box his ears.  They are delicious, though!



Even though I want to win the bet, I couldn't help it!  They look soooo goooood.  And they are!  Milk chocolate with wafers and hazelnut filling, by Lindt- one of the most amazing chocolates ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment