Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Projects

So, my main goal is to stay busy while Ryan is away.  To that end I've been crocheting a scarf and a baby blanket (not for me), working, and trying to make our apartment look like an apartment and not a storage closet.

The brown and maroon is the scarf and the green is the very beginning of a baby blanket.
 My best friend and I rearranged the living room, put together new furniture and cleared out the office (FINALLY!).




Doesn't that new entertainment center look spiffy?
 Aaaaaand the office....




I know the desk is still messy, but we ran out of time and I ran out of patience.  Imagine.

Next up, after I clear off that silly desk, I am tackling the closet.  Something that needs to happen fast because I am going to need to pack next week for my fabulous trip to LONDON!

No comments:

Post a Comment